Develop new skills working with fondant and gum paste, and apply them to create shapes, borders, and flowers. You'll also learn how to cover a cake with fondant. Plus, you'll design and create a complete project using all the techniques you were taught.
This is an ALL-INCLUSIVE course based on one class of a maximum of 4 students.
The price you pay covers the tuition fee (8 hours in class tuition), student kit ( RPP £ 50), student book ( RPP £ 5), a square dummy for practising, 6" real cake, 4 freshly baked cupcakes, consumables, packaging.
Your Wilton Method Certified Instructor will help you each step of the way as you learn to:
- Prepare and colour gum paste and fondant
- Cover a cake with fondant
- Create different types of bows and flowers, including the calla lily, rose, and carnation
- Discover how easy it is to paint on fondant
- Design and complete a cake with the shapes and flowers from the course
Light refreshments will be available for free throughout the course(coffee, tea, biscuits).
At the end of the course, you'll receive a Wilton certificate of completion for Course 3.