|COURSE TITLE||THE ULTIMATE PME PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA COURSE (ONLINE COURSE)|
|TRAINING PROVIDER||ACADEMY of CAKE DECORATING|
THIS IS THE ONLINE VERSION OF OUR PME PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA COURSE and includes all 3 modules SUGAR PASTE, SUGAR FLOWERS AND PIPING.
The price you pay covers:
- the tuition fee ( 35 hours live online tuition, over 90 hours offline tuition )
- the equipment( PME student kits & books)
- consumables ( please read the full description of each module)
- three months access to all printable, audio and video material ( demonstrations, live recorded sessions, instructions and recipes)
Part of the course will consist in live sessions, 7 hours per week, so before booking, you must make sure you will be available to attend each session, using a video and audio connection to allow you to interact with your instructor.
A MAXIMUM OF 4 STUDENTS PER SESSION.
You will be able to ask questions and communicate with your instructor Ribana Cristescu who will happily answer all your questions about the subject.
Live sessions will run 3 days per week for five consecutive weeks.
Mondays from 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm ( UK time) sugar flowers module
Tuesdays from 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm ( UK time) piping royal icing, ganache and buttercream module
Wednesdays from 6.30 pm to 9.30 pm (UK time) sugar paste module.
Doors will open 10 minutes before the starting time to make sure everyone has the chance of login in and checking the connection.
During each live session, she will demonstrate accordingly with the schedule, while interacting and answering your questions.
All videos (offline and live recorded) will be available for you to watch at any time three months from the course's starting date.
To join the live class, you will have to have access to any of the following apps: Zoom, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo.
Here is a summary of all steps involved :
1. Pick your preferred dates and pay to secure your place.
2. Wait for your student kits ( PME tools, PME books, consumables needed for the course)to arrive.
UK students should receive the parcel within a week from the booking's date( free service). Students based in any other European country will have to pay for the delivery and time frame will depend on the type of delivery service chosen at the checkout.
3. Access the links to join the group on the platforms mentioned above and get immediate access to instructions ( printable instructions and video & audio tutorials).
4. Join the live class on the dates & time specified in the booking, to watch the live presentations, demonstrations, ask questions, interact with your instructor and colleagues. Start creating the projects during the live session and continue after to complete.
5. Send photos/ videos of your completed projects for evaluation to qualify for obtaining your PME professional diplomas. Please read the detailed description of the requirements of each module.
6. Receive your PME professional diplomas through the post after successfully completing the course plus your PME Master cake decorating certificate, recognition for all your hard work.
We can confidently say our intensive course is second to none, the best choice for those looking to learn the secret of cake decorating.
At the end of the course, you will keep your student kit, book, all flowers, and decorations you will make during this time and most importantly the KNOWLEDGE & CONFIDENCE, lots of tips and tricks to use in further successful projects.
You can book your place online, then pay by card, PayPal or bank transfer. You can also pay over the counter in any Barclays branch using the following details( please use your name as a reference for the payment)
Students paying by bank transfer will receive as a bonus a bag of 2.5 kg of Callebaut chocolate.
This will be sent out at the same time as your student kit.
For bank transfer please use the following details :
Academy of cake decorating Ltd, sort code 20 92 54, acc no 43429687, Barclays PLC
Any other European country:
Academy of cake decorating ltd
Company registered in England No 9799661
Barclays PLC Sort Code 20-92-54 Account No 43429687
IBAN GB51 BARC 2092 5443 4296 87
BEGINNERS, who want to learn the art of cake decorating from scratch.
INTERMEDIATE, who want to brush up their skills and reach the advanced level.
PME professional diploma classes are recognized worldwide due to the good quality of the topic covered during classes.