This is the online interactive version of our popular in class Wilton 1 course.
Students will have to make sure they'll have a good internet connection and access to the Zoom platform in order to attend each session.
The course will run for 2 h every Tuesday for 4 weeks from 3.30 pm-5.30 pm.
Build strong buttercream skills you can use for all decorating projects - from cupcakes to cakes for any occasion. Whether you're new to decorating or have been decorating for years, when you complete Course 1, you'll be proud of the new techniques you've learned and ready to showcase them on your next project.
Fresh inspiration and modern cake design are presented in this new class! Learn a variety of classic buttercream decorating techniques, including 6 different piped flowers, which will give you extraordinary results for any application.
The price you pay covers the tuition fee ( 8 hours online tuition), student kit & student book (RRP. £ 60)
A maximum of 4 students per session.
Ribana your Wilton Method Certified Instructor will help you each step of the way as you learn how easy it can be to:
- Ice and decorate a cake and other sweet treats
- Make six different buttercream icing flowers
- Piping lines and make simple borders, letters and shapes on your cake
- Transfer images to a cake to decorate
- Make icing the right consistency to decorate
- Fill and use a decorating bag
- She will demonstrate live everything included in the topic of the course then you can replicate what she taught. Also, you can interact during the course, with your instructor also your colleagues. You can ask questions while working on your project. If you need more time of course you can complete the homework after the live class.
- Students have to make sure they have all consumables ready for when the session starts. Also, they will have to connect video and audio to the Zoom platform in order to attend the class.
- The list with the necessary consumables will be sent to all students along with the student kit, book and templates of the projects which will be completed during the course. They will be posted within 12 h after completing the booking ( sending the full payment)
- Postage cost will be charged separately and will be paid by the student Cost it will vary depending on the type of delivery selected (national or international, first-class or economy service). For UK based students opting for a second class service delivery will be free
- On completion, students will receive a Wilton certificate