|COURSE TITLE||WILTON METHOD 3: FONDANT & GUMPASTE( ONLINE COURSE)|
|TRAINING PROVIDER||ACADEMY of CAKE DECORATING|
This is the online interactive version of our popular in class Wilton 3 course.
Students will have to make sure they'll have a good internet connection and access to the Zoom platform in order to attend each session.
The course will run for 2 h every Monday for 4 weeks from 3.30 pm-5.30 pm.
Develop new skills working with fondant and gum paste, and apply them to create shapes, borders, and flowers. You'll also learn how to cover a cake with fondant. Plus, you'll design and create a complete project using all the techniques you were taught.
The price you pay covers the tuition fee ( 8 hours online tuition), student kit & student book (RRP. £ 60)
A maximum of 4 students per session.
Ribana your Wilton Method Certified Instructor will help you each step of the way as you learn how easy it can be to:
- Prepare and colour gum paste and fondant
- Cover a cake with fondant
- Create different types of bows and flowers, including the calla lily, rose, and carnation
- Discover how easy it is to paint on fondant
- Design and complete a cake with the shapes and flowers from the course
- She will demonstrate live everything included in the topic of the course then you can replicate what she taught. Also, you can interact during the course, with your instructor also your colleagues. You can ask questions while working on your project. If you need more time of course you can complete the homework after the live class.
- Students have to make sure they have all consumables ready for when the session starts. Also, they will have to connect video and audio to the Zoom platform in order to attend the class.
- The list with the necessary consumables will be sent to all students along with the student kit, book and templates of the projects which will be completed during the course. They will be posted within 12 h after completing the booking ( sending the full payment)
- Postage cost will be charged separately and will be paid by the student Cost it will vary depending on the type of delivery selected (national or international, first-class or economy service). For UK based students opting for a second class service delivery will be free
- On completion, students will receive a Wilton certificate