|COURSE TITLE||WILTON METHOD: ADVANCE SUGAR FLOWERS( ONLINE COURSE)|
|TRAINING PROVIDER||ACADEMY of CAKE DECORATING|
This is the online interactive version of our popular in class Wilton advanced sugar flowers course.
Students will have to make sure they'll have a good internet connection and access to the Zoom platform in order to attend each session.
The course will run for 2 h every Monday for 4 weeks from 12.30 -2.30 pm.
In this course, you will learn advanced techniques working with gum paste to make realistic flowers. The flowers and arrangements you create with these skills will be the perfect addition to any cake, cupcake or party table.
The price you pay covers the tuition fee ( 8 hours online tuition), student kit & student book (RRP. £ 60)
A maximum of 4 students per session.
Ribana your Wilton Method Certified Instructor will help you each step of the way as you learn how easy it can be to:
- Use Gum Paste to create advanced, wired, realistic flowers, including ranunculus, daisy, rose, stephanotis, hydrangea, dogwood, foliage.
- Create a variety of leaves, blossoms, and bouquet designs
- And more exciting skills and techniques!
- She will demonstrate live everything included in the topic of the course then you can replicate what she taught. Also, you can interact during the course, with your instructor also your colleagues. You can ask questions while working on your project. If you need more time of course you can complete the homework after the live class.
- Students have to make sure they have all consumables ready for when the session starts. Also, they will have to connect video and audio to the Zoom platform in order to attend the class.
- The list with the necessary consumables will be sent to all students along with the student kit, book and templates of the projects which will be completed during the course. They will be posted within 12 h after completing the booking ( sending the full payment)
- Postage cost will be charged separately and will be paid by the student Cost it will vary depending on the type of delivery selected (national or international, first-class or economy service). For UK based students opting for a second class service delivery will be free
- On completion, students will receive a Wilton certificate