You'll learn core techniques to make a wide variety of flowers, such as pansies, lilies and The Wilton Rose™ using royal icing, the ideal medium for creating decorations in advance. You'll also learn how to design a professional-looking cake, from selecting the colours to arranging your flowers.
The price you pay covers the tuition fee (8 hours in class tuition), student kit (RPP £ 50), student book ( RPP £ 5), 6" dummy cake, consumables, packaging.
This is an ALL-INCLUSIVE course based on one class of a maximum of 4 students.
Your Wilton Method Certified Instructor will help you each step of the way as you learn to:
- Design the colour palette and pattern for a cake
- Make different consistencies royal icing
- Learn how to manoeuvre & store royal icing
- Create seven different types of flowers, and understand how to feature them on your next project
- Learn to pipe royal icing appliques
- Pipe additional decorative borders onto your cake
Light refreshments will be available for free throughout the course(coffee, tea, biscuits).
At the end of the course, you'll receive a Wilton certificate of completion for Course 2.