Chocolate lovers, this is a 1.5-hour class, especially for you!
Join and learn to make 24 delicious truffles with six different flavours!
Enjoy your time creating miniature art pieces, and share the results with your friends.
Considering chocolate making is one of the best indoor activities, you may want to invite some friends over.
You can all have a great time and satisfy your sweet tooth while making those treats.
Don't forget that chocolate is always an extraordinary gift experience. Both the making and tasting!
This online class is beginners friendly as it will cover everything you need to know about making chocolate truffles.
Option A includes tuition only ( link to watch and six months of access to re-watch the class and e-booklet with the recipes used in the class)
There are adds-on available for the class( optional):
-You can choose Option B, which includes Option A plus the chocolate truffle-making kit( see content below for free UK delivery)
-You can choose Option C, which contains Option B plus a chocolate tasting kit( pack of 200 g of a freshly made chocolate mix of white, milk, ruby and dark medians)( free UK delivery)
Chocolate truffle-making kit :
- 200 g chocolate( milk chocolate Cacao Barry Alunga 43%)
- 12 chocolate truffle shells ( mix white & milk chocolate)
- Cacao and an additional truffle powder (enough to coat 12 truffles)
- E-booklet with the recipes
- Three ready-made paper piping bags
- Two parchment paper sheets
- Three mini jars ( 50ml) with ready-made filling ( chocolate ganache, coconut filling, nut paste filling)
- Free display box and foil for six truffles( to pack and gift six of your creations)
You will also need to get ready for the class ( additional equipment list)
- One plastic bowl if you have access to a microwave or two if you will melt the chocolate on a Bain Marie
- Silicone spatula
- Mug and tablespoon/ teaspoon.
- Access to a microwave or a kettle( if using a stove, you'll need a small cooking pot)
- 100 ml double cream, 50 g of berries or another prefered fruit, an oreo cookie,
- Space in your fridge.
- Chocolate can be messy, so wear some clothes you don't mind getting chocolate on!
- If you have a favourite topping, bring that too.
Select the convenient date, book and pay for the class
-you'll get an email to confirm the order after completing the booking
We will send the links to join the course one week prior and reminders one day before the event, also one hour before the starting time of the class)
-if you have selected add-ons, they will be posted to you.
To get the kit in time for the class, you will have to book your spot and allow a week for the kit to reach you.
You can purchase the tuition only if you already have what is required ( see the truffle-making kit content and additional equipment list to understand what you have to get ready).
The lesson will be live streamed, and you can ask questions if you have any.
You will have unlimited access to re-watch it and download the printable instructions for six more months.